3 Destinations Everyone who just Graduated College Should go to

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

You just worked your butt off for four years, you deserve a break. Below are my top picks for a relaxing post-grad trip

Santorini

Located off the southeast coast of Greece, Santorini is a beautiful island that boasts gorgeous beaches and quaint shops. It’s the ultimate “I just graduated college and need a nice long vacation” spot. Whether you’re swimming, shopping or wining and dining, Santorini is a relaxation paradise.

ThailandThe king of yoga retreats. If you’ve ever want to spend a week doing nothing but relaxing, doing yoga and exploring places that transport you back to the past, Thailand is your spot. Known for its crystal clear waters and unbelievable scenery, your trip would be nothing but breath taking. You could spend a whole day outside in the water and never be bored.

FranceWhile Paris is an obvious place to visit in France if you want to get off the beaten path spending a summer in the French countryside is a traveler’s dream. Rolling fields and tiny villages speckle the hills and there’s always something new to see. There are the ruins in Vienne and the charm of Cluny and each city offers a new relaxing scenery.