11 Hilarious Illustrations of Presidents With Their Pets

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

In honor of President’s Day and National Love Your Pet Day, here are 11 hilarious illustrations of the relationships between our nation’s Presidents, and their noble pets. 

1) “What cha’ lookin’ at… punk?”

Franklin Roosevelt getting sassed by his dog Fala.

2) “Heyyy! Wait a minute… how come the kid gets the floaty device and I’m stuck with this guy?”

Lyndon Johnson and his adorbs pup having a moment in the pool… how special?

3) “Whooo whoo whooooo’s your daddy?” 

“Youuuu oohhh ohhh youuuu — yoouuu ohhh ohhh youuuu!” Clearly, President Johnson was the first dog whisperer. 

4)  “Help – I need an adult!”

President Reagan really knows how to smother his pets with love…

5)  “Not now Monica…I’m on the phone with China! Oh wait no, it’s just you Buddy. *phew*”

President Clinton’s four-legged friend couldn’t resist another moment without some good ol’ TLC. 

6) “Keep smiling you filthy human…you will soon encounter the wrath of my evil plan!”

President Clinton with his frisky kitty Socks!

7) “I warned you of my evil plan! Now – to take over the world!”

Looks like Sock’s evil plan worked…but really it didnt. Or, did it…??

8) “Pick me up! Pick me up! It’s freakin’ snowing – this is animal abuse!”

President Kennedy and his noble pup take a stroll through a snowy winterland. 

9) President Obama: “Do you see the crowd of people out there?” Dog Sunny:”No, but I just left you a juicy present in the back seat. Hint: You’re not going to be happy.”

President Obama with his furry friend, Sunny, taking a drive through Washington D.C. 

10) “Is that cheese on your pants? Oh my god no…its bacon!”

Sunny is trying to get fresh with our handsome President…or just licking off some leftovers. Either way, Sunny gets to lick President Obama….think about that.

11) “I know your like my owner, but I was in this chair first…and it’s really comfy…so…GTFO.”  

President Nixon and one of his three pups relaxing together after a long hard day.