USD’s New Torero Store

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

The University of San Diego unveiled a new and improved Torero Store at the beginning of the Fall 2015 semester – and it is quite a sight to see! Take a look at some Torero merchandise and see what USD’s Torero Store has to offer! 

The Torero Store offers a plethora of USD themed items—from planners and tumblers, to t-shirts and hats!

There are even accessories for your pets!

Beyond spirit wear, you will find adorable clothing items that are perfect for a trip to the beach!

And a variety of cute items for your dorm!

You will also find school supplies and books (of course)!

With a variety of Apple products available for purchase, all technological needs can be met here as well!

And last, but certainly not least, USD’s frozen yogurt bar provides a sweet treat for any shopper!

Be sure to check out USD’s new Torero Store!

Hi! My name is Sam and I am a senior at UC San Diego! What I love most about San Diego are the beautiful sunsets, the carefree atmosphere, and of course, the beach! I am double majoring in Communication Studies and Political Science with the hope of pursuing a career in marketing! I joined the HerCampus team because I have a passion for writing and I want to share my ideas! Thank you! Email: slpaul@ucsd.edu Instagram: @sammipaul