This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

It’s the final month of school, and lots of time will be spent in the library studying for exams, or working on final projects and essays. When you need a distraction, and don’t have time to hit the mall, you should check out Etsy! Here is a list of shops that can entertain you with thoughts of fun summer clothing, jewelry, and fun items when you’re sick of studying.

BreakAstone

With a description like “Handmade jewelry for the wanderers”, and the fact that this jewelry is made in Athens, Greece, you know you won’t go wrong ordering from this shop. The beautiful stones that are used to make rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings create extremely unique pieces you need to get your hands on.

DreamingTreeCreation

If you have a simpler taste in jewelry, DreamingTreeCreation has beautiful delicate jewelry that you’ll never want to take off. This jewelry is also a great idea for personalized gifts, including jewelry carved in the shape of home states, with an initial, or even with your choice of song lyrics.

Mothersdaughtershop

For vintage minimalist clothing, mothersdaughtershop has got you covered. Step up your style and find some unique pieces for this summer.

GoodMoodCreations

It’s almost summertime, which means you need to stock up on bathing suit selections! For fun handmade woven suits, GoodMoodCreations has you set for days at the beach.

TheLittleAvocado

If you’re looking for a fun way to spunk up your room next semester, check out TheLittleAvocado for all of your woven tapestry needs.

Happylittlejems

This shop sells some of the most stunning jewelry made with natural minerals and gemstones. These rings, necklaces and earrings are definitely little treasures to keep for special occasions.

Herbivore Botanicals

Since you’re going to be out and about in the sun this summer, it is important to take good care of your skin. Check out Herbivore Botanicals for organic therapeutic products, including clay treatment masks, exfoliating masks, bath salts, lip conditioners, bath soaps, body oils, body polishes, facial oils and after sun mists.

Calpas

Summertime also calls for cute sandals! For stylish leather sandals, check out Calpas!

PanoParaTanto

This shop has handmade crochet barefoot sandals perfect for layering over regular sandals, or wearing at the beach!

theAtlanticOcean

theAtlanticOcean solves the worst summer problem: these bags won’t get sand in them! They are called SANDBAGS, with burlap on the bottom and fabric on the top. Get one for all your summer adventures!

Not only is Etsy perfect for your study break, it’s also a great place to shop because you are supporting creative small businesses who care about their customers!