Stop & Take in Spring on USD’s Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

USD is known across the country as having one of the most beautiful campus’, particularly because of how much time and money we put into gardening and maintaining plant life. In addition, there are numerous fountains, an abundance of flower species and trees that radiate with purple blossoms. Might I add it looks like this year round, rain or shine. Unfortunately, a picture does not do this school’s campus justice, so stop and take a minute to look around you! Here are several pictures which show how seriously awesome our school looks. Enjoy!

Jamie Eddy

San Diego

Hi! My name is Jamie and I am a Junior at the University of San Diego. What makes me happy is being outdoors, spending time with family and friends, trying new and exciting activities, and most of all, traveling. I am a Communication Studies Major with the hope of pursuing a career within the fashion industry. I decided to join the Her Campus team because I want my voice to be heard. I believe there is an unbelievable amount of topics that need to be addressed and people that need to be recognized. I hope you enjoy! email: jamie.eddy@gmail.cominstagram: @jamieddyy