Stay Sexy San Diego: Victoria’s Secret Angel Martha Hunt Visits Fashion Valley Mall!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

If you attend the University of San Diego, you are a student in the sexiest city in the United States! That’s because this year, Victoria’s Secret released the 2015 “What Is Sexy?” list, featuring a number of beautiful and noteworthy women along with San Diego, CA, as the winner of the fan-voted “Sexiest City” category. Along with their list, Victoria’s Secret also released the new So Obsessed Push-Up Bra along with the Forever Sexy Fragrance.

But what does sexy mean? On Saturday, September 26th, Victoria’s Secret Angel Martha Hunt toured San Diego and greeted fans at the Fashion Valley Mall– and we got to ask her!

Photo by Getty Images

Her Campus (HC): You toured San Diego today, what was your favorite part?

Martha Hunt (MH): Probably going to the U.S.S. Midway, because it was very fascinating to learn about.

HC: Why do you think San Diego was voted as the “Sexiest City”?

MH: I think San Diego was voted the “Sexiest City” because of the beach lifestyle; it’s eternally summer here which is when everybody feels their sexiest.

Photo by Getty Images

HC: With the launch of the What is Sexy? List, how would you define sexy?

MH: I think sexy comes from an inner confidence, and wearing Victoria’s Secret lingerie definitely helps give that extra little boost that you need to feel sexy.

HC: Can you tell us about the new So Obsessed Bras?

MH: The new So Obsessed Bras form to you, so it’s the perfect bra for you because it has memory foam padding. And they have the perfect little touch of lace which I think is definitely sexy and feminine.

HC: What do you think of the new Forever Sexy Fragrance?

MH: It’s so good. It’s my favorite fragrance actually; I love the bottle and it’s the perfect day to night fragrance. It’s very sultry and provocative.

Photo by Getty Images

HC: You recently became an Angel earlier this year. What has been your favorite part?

MH: My favorite part of being an Angel is getting to work with such an amazing brand. I’ve always looked up to these women as icons, so it feels really great to be a part of [it].

HC: What is the most difficult part?

MH: There’s not a difficult part, it’s all fun. I’m just enjoying the ride!

Photo by Samantha Paul

Thank you so much for speaking with us Martha!

Hi! My name is Sam and I am a senior at UC San Diego! What I love most about San Diego are the beautiful sunsets, the carefree atmosphere, and of course, the beach! I am double majoring in Communication Studies and Political Science with the hope of pursuing a career in marketing! I joined the HerCampus team because I have a passion for writing and I want to share my ideas! Thank you! Email: slpaul@ucsd.edu Instagram: @sammipaul