This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

The countdown to Spring Break is officially real, and those of us at HerCampus cannot wait to share some of our favorite products with you!

Whether you keep this adorable little ID-holder on your keys while at the beach, or in your purse while visiting family and friends, this Vera Bradley Zip ID Case is classy and functional. Perfect for a classy and functional girl like yourself!

This TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume shampoo and conditioner not only smells great, but makes hair so soft and bouncy!

Azo Cranberry Gummies promise to strengthen urinary tract health! They come in a mixed berry flavor, but to me they tasted not so great. I would recommend to take these only if necessary, but at least they come in a cute little package!

Though most of us aren’t planning on doing much writing over break, this HerCampus pen brings a little bit of fun with each note!

These Milani Ultrafine Prismatic Liquid Eye Liners will brighten up any spring break look! They have a slight glitter effect and do not come off without soap and water. For an adorable beach look, try one of these pretty jewel toned liners!

And finally, cleanliness is a must!

Thank you HerCampus for providing us with these sweet products for Spring Break!

Hi! My name is Sam and I am a senior at UC San Diego! What I love most about San Diego are the beautiful sunsets, the carefree atmosphere, and of course, the beach! I am double majoring in Communication Studies and Political Science with the hope of pursuing a career in marketing! I joined the HerCampus team because I have a passion for writing and I want to share my ideas! Thank you! Email: slpaul@ucsd.edu Instagram: @sammipaul