Snapshot: Torrey Pines Gliderport

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

It’s one of the most beautiful locations in California – let alone in San Diego. Torrey Pines Gliderport offers some of the most magical views in the world, especially at sunset!

Photo by, Kyle Panganiban

Located at 2800 Torrey Pines Scenic Drive in La Jolla, you’re just a short drive away from one of the most breathtaking places in the world.

Photo by, Kyle Panganiban

Gliderport is the perfect spot for a sunset picnic with your significant other…

Photo by, Kyle Panganiban

Photo by, Samantha Paul

A short hike with friends…

Photos by, Kyle Panganiban

Or if you’re feeling adventurous, a paragliding lesson from the edge of the cliffs!

Photo by, Kyle Panganiban

Whether you’re looking for a place to bring your significant other or a place to explore with your friends, Torrey Pines Gliderport is not one to miss!

Hi! My name is Sam and I am a senior at UC San Diego! What I love most about San Diego are the beautiful sunsets, the carefree atmosphere, and of course, the beach! I am double majoring in Communication Studies and Political Science with the hope of pursuing a career in marketing! I joined the HerCampus team because I have a passion for writing and I want to share my ideas! Thank you! Email: slpaul@ucsd.edu Instagram: @sammipaul