San Diego Bay Wine and Food Festival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

As we all know, if you live in San Diego there is no excuse for being bored. There is always something to do, but most of the time it is too hard to keep track of it all!! Her Campus is here to highlight a big event coming up so you can mark your calendars. Make sure you snap some cute pics while you are at the event and share them to our Facebook or Twitter pages!!

November 15-22, 2015 are the dates of the San Diego Bay Wine and Food Festival. There are a plethora of events for this festival and they will be taking place in Downtown San Diego. It is an international showcase of the world’s premiere wines, culinary personalities, and gourmet foods. If you are a foodie, make sure you check this out because you definitely will not be disappointed!!

If you attend any of these events, please share your experience on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Her Campus would love to see you out and about in San Diego. Hope you can enjoy these great events!!

Ashlyn is a writer for the Her Campus San Diego Chapter. She is an incoming Freshman at the USD and is originally from Southern Idaho. Some of her hobbies include shopping, hanging with friends, pilates, and traveling.