Meet this Week's Campus Cutie: Alana Curry!

Not only is this girl funny, but she has an incredibly genuine heart and inspiring dedication to her classes and friends all across campus.

Name: Alana Curry (it’s pronounced like “Atlanta” but without the “t’s”)

Year: Sophomore

Career Path: Behavioral Neuroscience major; I want to be a pediatric nurse. I really like working with people, especially kids, and I want to have a career where I can make a positive difference in other people’s lives every day.

Involvement on Campus: I’m an active member of Kappa Delta,  go KD!

What do you like to do in your free time? Baking, cooking, crafting, running, chemistry (just kidding, it’s not a hobby, it’s torture), and drinking coffee.

What’s your spirit animal? A bunny, not a rabbit, a bunny.

Do you have any pets? Guess what? A bunny. Named Maci. She’s my pride and joy.

Who’s your celebrity crush? Josh Hutcherson. Actually, can he be my spirit animal?

What’s your idea of a perfect date? Oh take me to Disneyland!!

What’s your favorite part about USD? I like La Paloma’s Southwest Scramble and the breakfast burrito from the Torero Tu Go truck when it’s in the Vistas. And obviously all my lovely friends.

Fun question: Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future? I think that I would want to see the future because then I probably wouldn’t have to change the past if I could do that. I also don’t like surprises that much so that would be helpful.

You can catch Alana in Shiley or La Paloma where she’s usually studying to go out and make a big difference in the world! Thanks for taking the time to talk to Her Campus!

Tagged: