This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

Meet this week’s cutie, Conner Jauch! Conner, a junior on the baseball team, will not fail to charm you with his big smiles and awesome personality. And ladies, he’s single! Let’s learn more about Conner!

Tell us a little bit about yourself. “I’m from San Jose, California, in the bay area and I play baseball here at USD.”

Who’s your celebrity crush? “I would have to say Blake lively and Megan Fox. It’s hard to choose between them.”

What makes you happy? “What makes me happy is making people around me happy. When I’m around my friends, I’m always in a good mood. Also, baseball makes me happy. I have been playing baseball since I was a toddler and just love everything about the sport.”

What’s an interesting fact about yourself? “Although I’ve played sports all my life, I have acted once in a play before. I performed the role of Romeo in Romeo and Juliet. I wore the tights and all.”

What are some of your hobbies? “I love to be outdoors. My hobbies include all types of sports such as baseball, football, soccer, and basketball. I also love to be at the beach and go fishing. I like to be by the water. I also enjoy barbecuing and good times with good friends.”

What’s your favorite pick up line? “I’m not huge on pick up lines, but I feel that quick, simple complimenting lines work best and something that would also make her laugh. I would use something like ‘Hey didn’t I see you on Vogue?’”

Describe the perfect girl! “A fun, easy-going, nice girl who likes to go out and be adventurous. A girl who I can joke around with and can throw some jokes back at me. I love a girl with a sense of humor.”

Who inspires you? “My Grandpa inspires me. He overcame cancer and a couple of surgeries recently and still supports me through everything. I envy his strength.”

What’s your best quality? “I think that my best quality is that I’m easy going and I like to see the best in people.”

What’s the first thing you notice about a girl? “The first things I notice about a girl are her eyes. I am a sucker for beautiful eyes.”

What do you want to do when you grow up? “I would love to continue to play baseball. It has been a dream of mine. But if that does not work out, I am thinking about pursuing Real Estate.”

Are you single? If so, are you looking for that special someone? “I am single, and if that special person comes along I feel that we will naturally hit it off.”

Just a Texas girl livin' in a sunny San Diego world