This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

Spring has sprung here in San Diego and the Immaculata is looking more beautiful than ever. This building is the essense of our school and everyone on campus is familiar with it. 

Jamie Eddy

San Diego

Hi! My name is Jamie and I am a Junior at the University of San Diego. What makes me happy is being outdoors, spending time with family and friends, trying new and exciting activities, and most of all, traveling. I am a Communication Studies Major with the hope of pursuing a career within the fashion industry. I decided to join the Her Campus team because I want my voice to be heard. I believe there is an unbelievable amount of topics that need to be addressed and people that need to be recognized. I hope you enjoy! email: jamie.eddy@gmail.cominstagram: @jamieddyy
California girl, born and raised in San Diego. Love sushi, Law and Order: SVU, and the beach. Communication major and English minor. Hoping to become a sports broadcaster one day. Love traveling, sports, and spending time with my family and friends. Check out @kellylinne on Instagram for more.