Fashion and Lifestyle Instagram Accounts to Follow NOW!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

I can’t be the only one who trolls on Insta for hours on end. If you’re like me, you like stalking beautiful people and places. Don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong with that (just don’t tell anyone what you’re actually doing). Instagram, arguably the most used app of our generation, has become an outlet for creative-minded individuals to show the world how awesome they are. 

Some of these ‘grammers specialize in fashion; while others focus on travel, architecture, art, food…truly the list is limitless. These accounts are the perfect inspo for the like-minded individual in search of something truly inspirational. These Insta accounts will make you either want to blow your money at Saint Laurent or hop on a plane to Thailand. Check them out:

Julie Sarinana

This gal is known to all fashion lovers and has 2.6 million followers. Her blog is a creative outlet she uses to spread the word about her fav trends or places of the moment. For anyone who wants the proper guidance on how to rock cut off shorts or a leather jacket, this is your girl!

Follow @sincerelyjules

Photo: Instagram

Gizele Oliveira

This model turned fashion blogger who comes from Brazil is spunky and edgy. For those of you who are creative and think outside of the box when it comes to dressing yourselves, her Insta is the perfect account to follow!

Follow @giizeleoliveira

Photo: Instagram

Arielle Noa Charnas

If you’re a shoe lover you will absolutely die over this account. Her shoe fetish might be a bit out of hand, but for her likeminded followers, she’s killing the game. Her Insta shows previews of what’s on her blog, which goes into more detail.

Follow @somethingnavy

Photo: Instagram

Jamie Chung

If you don’t follow this talented actress and expert fashionista, you’re failing at life. Jamie has the ultimate style that can easily be accessed on her blog.

Follow @jamiechung

Photo: Instagram

Mario Testino

This world-renowned fashion photographer has friends in high places. Name any famous model or celeb, and he has most likely photographed them. He established the infamous towel series, which has taken off this past year!

Follow @mariotestino

Photo: Instagram

Kayla Itsines

Ever heard of the Bikini Body Guide? This lady is the one who started a fitness revolution for women. Kayla provides her followers with daily motivational tips and workout routines! #kaylapose

Follow @kayla_itsines

Photo: Instagram

The Coveteur

The Coveteur covers a range of topics including fashion, art, beauty, travel and culture. Followers get a behind-the-scenes view of what goes on in these industries.

Follow @thecoveteur

Photo: Instagram

Tasha Oakley & Devin Brugman

Can you say goals?? This best friend duo is taking over the world with their bikini line, Monday Swimwear. Not only are they absolutely gorgeous, but also they visit the most exotic places in the world. Once you follow these chicks, you’re going to suddenly have the urge to take a swim.

Follow @tashoakley & @devinbrugman

Photo: Instagram

Chiara Ferragni

There’s no one cooler than this chick, Chiara Ferragni. Not only does she have a killer Insta, but she also has an online blog that has received millions of views. She covers everything from the trends of the season, to where to eat in the chicest cities in the world.

Follow @chiaraferragni

Photo: Instagram

Orange County raised, San Diego living. What you should know about me: iced coffee, fro yo, fashion, Scandal, Semester at Sea. Director of Formal Recruitment for Alpha Phi at USD. Watch me daydream on Instagram @tayaugustin