5 Ways to Spring Clean Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

Get Organized 

Whether that means organizing your home or using your planner a bit more, being organized takes a lot of stress out of your life. You will know where everything is and you won’t double book yourself.

Plan Ahead
At this point of the semester, we are all swamped with essays, projects, and exams. If you have some extra time on the weekend, try and get a head start on some of the assignments you know have upcoming deadlines. This will save you a lot of stress the night before it is due. Also, as finals approach, this will free up some time to begin studying.

Take Steps to Get Healthier
With springtime comes lots of farmer’s markets and outdoor exercise classes. These options are a great way to get healthy and take advantage of the warm, San Diego weather. Buying fresh produce from the farmer’s market or signing up for a beach yoga class are solid steps towards becoming a healthier you.

Refresh Your Closet
Go through your closet and donate anything that you don’t wear anymore. Not only will this free up space in your closet but you will also be helping your community. Also, you’ll have an excuse to go shopping since you’ll have room for a new spring wardrobe. 

Reconnect With the People Around You
If this means reaching out to a friend you’v lost touch with or making amends with somebody who has wronged you, it is very freeing to improve your relationships. You could potentially regain a lost friendship or finally let go of the grievances you have towards another person. 

I feel as though my best attributes are my coffee addiction, my obsession with pastels, but most importantly, my love of puppies. I also adore going to the beach, hugging people, and laughing at my own jokes. You can follow my adventures over at my Instagram @lauren.__xo .