This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

The Holidays are only a few weeks away and many of us procrastinators are a little late on buying presents for our friends and family! Her Campus has a solution! Here are five gift ideas for under $25 that you can get right near USD’s campus! These gifts are great ideas for your mom, sister, friend, or even for Secret Santa exchanges.

1.     Beauty/health products

Everyone loves getting beauty products, whether it is body lotion, face wash, or a fun new perfume. A great brand that has seasonal holiday gifts is lush cosmetics. All of their products are vegan and they do not believe in animal testing. Here is a link to check them out: http://www.lushusa.com. They are conveniently located at fashion valley mall. Other options for beauty or health products is Sephora and Ulta!

2.     Jewelry

Jewelry is another item you cannot go wrong with. Stick with a simple silver or gold necklace/bracelet, or buy something colorful and fun. Pura Vida is a great brand for holiday gifts. Their bracelets are simple, yet fun. Pura Vida also donates part of their revenue to environmental organizations and charities: http://www.puravidabracelets.com. They have a store in La Jolla, perfect for last minute holiday shopping.

3.     Candles

A very simple gift that everyone will enjoy is a candle, especially with a festive holiday scent. Anthropologie has a huge selection and they are conveniently located at fashion valley mall.

4.     Mugs

Coffee mugs are another easy and fun holiday gift that everyone can use. Urban Outfitters has some fun mugs that quote Beyoncé. Better Buzz on Mission Beach has some funny mugs that are sure to put a smile on your friend or family member’s face.

5.     Gift Cards

This last gift idea is not as personal, but always a hit. Gift cards to Starbucks are always fun around the holidays, or even a gift card to your friend or family member’s favorite restaurant. Although this is not as intimate of a gift, you can be sure that they will use it!