10 Things I Will Miss Most About San Diego

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Diego chapter.

To be completely honest, summer is approaching quicker than I would like. Although I am thrilled to be finished with tests, papers, quizzes, presentations, and everything else that comes with school and finals, I will be sad to say goodbye to so many good friends and graduating seniors. This semester has flown by making me feel nostalgic for the many things I will miss about San Diego as we part ways this summer. Here’s a list of 10 things that I will miss most about this lovely place, in hopes of being happily envious of those who are sticking around for summer. Enjoy!

1. First and foremost, USD’s beautiful campus!

2. The Patio, because they have the best mules and brussel sprouts ever!

3. Sunset Cliffs, Ocean Beach

4. Mission Beach Boardwalk

5. BETTER BUZZ, because there ain’t nothing better 

6. All the live music & serious grooving that goes on down here!

7. SD SUNSET…amirite???

8. Brunching…anytime of the week

9. My room…brb crying

10. And last but definitely not least…watching the sunrise in the early morning

Jamie Eddy

San Diego

Hi! My name is Jamie and I am a Junior at the University of San Diego. What makes me happy is being outdoors, spending time with family and friends, trying new and exciting activities, and most of all, traveling. I am a Communication Studies Major with the hope of pursuing a career within the fashion industry. I decided to join the Her Campus team because I want my voice to be heard. I believe there is an unbelievable amount of topics that need to be addressed and people that need to be recognized. I hope you enjoy! email: jamie.eddy@gmail.cominstagram: @jamieddyy