This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Salisbury chapter.

If you haven’t heard already, Rihanna has finally launched her long-awaited makeup line, Fenty Beauty!

After several years of development, Riri has changed the makeup up game and has people going crazy over her products.  We can really see the effort she has put into this line, since her foundation ranges a whopping 40- let me repeat- 40 SHADES for women of all skin tones.

(Some of these major makeup brands need to take a few notes no shade, no tea)

In addition to her foundation, the Fenty Beauty collection includes the Match Stix made up of 20 complexion shades for concealing, highlighting, and contouring, as well as 10 shimmer shades. These are multi-use sticks that can be used as either a highlight or an eyeshadow.

There is also her Universal Lip Luminizer, as well as her Invisimatte Blotting Powder.

While these are all great products, the one that has been hyped about the most is the Killawatt Highlighter, that comes In six shades, with the infamous Trophy Wife, a blinding yellow-gold highlight that has yet to have been seen in the makeup community until now.

From seeing countless YouTube reviews, I have yet to hear someone who wasn’t satisfied with any of her products, which says a lot, this being Rihanna’s first makeup line. She offers a line of lightweight products meant to enhance one’s natural beauty, not distort it. Besides the fact that we all love Riri, we can all agree that her first launch went perfectly.

Xena Metzger is currently a writer for HerCampus in the Salisbury University chapter. She joined because of her interest in writing and wanted a platform to share her own interests. In her free time, she enjoys playing volleyball, and reading thriller novels. Fun fact about her, is that she’s gotten up to over level 1000 on three separate Candy Crush games. She is an accounting major and after college, she plans to get her CPA license, and possibly go to graduate school.
Stephanie Chisley is an outgoing go-getter. Originally, Stephanie is from Oxon Hill, MD. She is currently a student at Salisbury University where she is studying Communication Arts with a track in journalism and public relations and a minor in Theater. While attending Salisbury University, Stephanie currently holds an executive board position as the secretary for Salisbury's Society of Professional Journalists . Stephanie plans on becoming an anchor for E! News or a writer, radio host, and announcer for BuzzFeed. In her free time, Stephanie is always on her phone scanning through social media, communicating with her friends, and finding new places to eat near her area.