The Most Underrated Restaurant in Salisbury

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Salisbury chapter.

The challenge of finding a good meal in Salisbury is more difficult than students realize. With the overwhelming choices, there are overlooked restaurants that go above and beyond.

Cactus Taverna is a Mediterranean restaurant with Mexican and Spanish influences. It is located off route 13 in North Salisbury. 

Their prices range from $8-$25 a plate and feature main courses, such as alligator and frog legs. The restaurant also has more traditional choices for anyone looking for a familiar meal along with a booming atmosphere.

The food, staff and happy atmosphere of the eatery, create a perfect restaurant to enjoy being with friends, celebrate a good grade or birthday for a reasonable price. 

Amalia Parran is a senior at Salisbury University. She is Co-Correspondant for Her Campus Salisbury. She loves to learn about other cultures, and how they differ from her own. Currently, she spends her free time watching anime and volunteering at the Wicomico Humane Society. After she graduates, she hopes to work for a marketing company in the DMV area.
Stephanie Chisley is an outgoing go-getter. Originally, Stephanie is from Oxon Hill, MD. She is currently a student at Salisbury University where she is studying Communication Arts with a track in journalism and public relations and a minor in Theater. While attending Salisbury University, Stephanie currently holds an executive board position as the secretary for Salisbury's Society of Professional Journalists . Stephanie plans on becoming an anchor for E! News or a writer, radio host, and announcer for BuzzFeed. In her free time, Stephanie is always on her phone scanning through social media, communicating with her friends, and finding new places to eat near her area.