Let’s Get Spooky: Easy, Cute and Cheap Halloween Crafts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Salisbury chapter.

Halloween is vastly approaching and with spookiness in the air students are looking for dorm and wallet friendly decorations. Many of the items needed for these crafts are less than $10 but all are less than $20.

Popsicle Spiderwebs

The spiderwebs made out of popsicle sticks are the cutest and probably the easiest craft on this list. They can be hung in doorways and placed on dorm walls to add a bit of fun to an otherwise dull looking room.

Halloween Milk Jug Ghosts

The milk jug ghosts are perfect for the students who keep all of their recyclables. Cut two small slits in the back of jugs so they can be threaded more easily with the christmas lights. This craft can also work with fairy lights.

Glow in the Dark Ghost Balloons

They are perfect for a movie night or even a Halloween costume party to set the tone. The ghosts get their luminescence from a green glow stick placed inside. To hang them from anywhere, make sure to draw the faces with the tie being upward.

Amalia Parran is a senior at Salisbury University. She is Co-Correspondant for Her Campus Salisbury. She loves to learn about other cultures, and how they differ from her own. Currently, she spends her free time watching anime and volunteering at the Wicomico Humane Society. After she graduates, she hopes to work for a marketing company in the DMV area.
Stephanie Chisley is an outgoing go-getter. Originally, Stephanie is from Oxon Hill, MD. She is currently a student at Salisbury University where she is studying Communication Arts with a track in journalism and public relations and a minor in Theater. While attending Salisbury University, Stephanie currently holds an executive board position as the secretary for Salisbury's Society of Professional Journalists . Stephanie plans on becoming an anchor for E! News or a writer, radio host, and announcer for BuzzFeed. In her free time, Stephanie is always on her phone scanning through social media, communicating with her friends, and finding new places to eat near her area.