How to Handle a Scorpio during #ScorpioSeason

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Salisbury chapter.

Scorpio’s are known for being very passionate and assertive people. Maybe this attritubes to fellow Scorpio Drake’s fire lyrics. None the less its finally Scorpio season and its time to celebrate! However, if you haven’t had the opportunity to be blessed by the presence of a Scorpio in your life check out these 5 tips on how to handle one this season: 

1. Keep good vibes!

Us Scorpios tend to be a little moody and we can feel your vibes halfway across the room, don’t bring your attitudes our way!

2. Listen to us

Nothing is more annoying to a Scorpio than someone who doesn’t listen to us. During Scorpio season we feel the most powerful creatures on Earth and we need a good set of ears to hear all of our thoughts and wishes.

3. Don’t get into our business

You’ll know what we WANT you to know. Pressuring is will only make us hate you.

4. Don’t hurt our feelings.

Keep in mind we’re master over thinkers and any and everything will makes us mad, sad or both [Not like we’ll ever show you that side of us]

5. Don’t forget our birthday.

This is your only warning. Scorpio season birthday equates to Christmas on the national holiday scale in our heads. It’s the one day where we can do whatever we want and expect people to respect that. It’s the one day the Scorpio thinks about herself instead of others. Make this day about her or else you’ll feel the sting.

Naomi is a 21 year old senior at Salisbury University studying English and minoring in Professional Business Writing. Naomi loves everything about TV and Film and hopes to be the next Shonda Rhimes with hit television shows on a major network. She loves writing and creating stories but ultimately wants to be very prominent in the entertainment world.