This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Salisbury chapter.

Robert Kelly (R.Kelly), one of the most influential R&B singers of our time has been convicted of many sexual misconduct chargers after watching the documentary that has led to all the mysteries we’ve been curious about to the light.

Many women stepped forward to explain what had been done to them after so many years of abuse. Especially R.Kelly’s ex-wife, Andrea Lee stepped forward and shed light on her trauma that he has caused, not just in her life but also in her kids lives.

R.Kelly has messed with young women as young as the age of 14 and it has cause so much uproar on the news and all over the globe. R.Kelly has touched many people’s lives with his music but his actions of abuse when it comes to women is inexcusable and will not be tolerated.

Kelly’s $100,000 bond was paid by a daycare worker in Chicago.

Kiela Edmond

Salisbury '19

A senior at Salisbury University. Kiela loves food, traveling, and trying new things. It will always be a dream of hers to travel to Greece. She is an Exercise Science major that plans to work for the NFL or NBA. Kiela believes in body positivity! and loving yourself :)
Nadia Williams is a senior studying Political Science, Communications and French at Salisbury University. She enjoys writing about policy, media and culture. She hopes to use journalism as a tool to empower others to play an active role in their communities.