This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Salisbury chapter.

Name: Ariela Garcia-Queche               

Year: 2020

Major: Nursing

Hometown: Washington, DC

HC: Why did you choose Salisbury University?

AGQ: The fact that Salisbury has one of the best nursing programs in DMV.

HC: What do you like about SU so far?

AGQ: I like the fact that there are a lot of nice people on campus and that it’s very welcoming. I always like that there’s a spot for everyone on campus.

HC: How’s the transition from being a senior in high school to being freshman again?

AGQ: It’s something that is challenging because I need to be accustomed to the new school system and to being independent because I’m not at home with my parents and I’m not around the same people anymore. And I have to change my study habits because the ones from high school don’t work anymore. I’m getting used to my professors.

HC: What are your goals for this year?

AGQ: My first goal is to actually pass my classes this year and be able to be a sophomore and not have to repeat a class. I also want to be able to get to know more people in the SU community. I want to get involved with as many clubs and organizations as possible.

HC: What do you do for fun?

AGQ: Back home in DC what I used to for fun was hang around with my friends a lot. We’d always go out to eat and talk about how life is going. I like to watch Netflix. But I like to mainly interact with people. If there’s an event going on you’ll catch me there.

HC: Describe yourself in 4 words:

AGQ: Social, Independent, Charismatic, Studious

I'm a student at Salisbury University studying to major in Medical Laboratory with hopes of going into the Forensic field. I love my Puggle named Bruno and am blessed to have a great group of friends.
Jeremie Davis

Salisbury '18

Jeremie Davis is an ambitious eighteen year old who has plans to change the world. While writing for her high school newspaper, she discovered her passion for writing, in which she contributed numerous works to the award winning newspaper. Jeremie also has a strong passion for Theater. She has been acting since she was ten years old. Jeremie is currently attending Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia, where she is majoring in Early Child Education with a minor in Theater and Journalism. Along with writing for Her Campus, Jeremie is apart of Tiger TV, a newly produced student-run news show, located on Morehouse College's campus. After two years Jeremie plans to go to Yale School of the Dramatic Arts where she will earn her Doctorate’s Degree in Fine Arts. In her spare time, Jeremie enjoys watching Netflix, belting out show-tunes, biking, and hanging with family and friends. Her ultimate goal in life is to become either a successful actress or a news correspondent in the entertainment world. She lives by the motto “If you work hard, you get to play hard.”