Bored? Here is a hilarious YouTuber you will surely love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Salisbury chapter.

Do you love to laugh? Do you love gaming? Do you love scary things? I introduce you to CoryxKenshin; a content creator on YouTube that skillfully plays video games with funny commentary.

CoryxKenshin is a very family-friendly, lighthearted youtuber that does not have cursing, or any inappropriate content on his channel. He includes viral video games such as Happy Wheels, Baldi’s Basics, and Mortal Kombat, however he specializes in horror games such as Outlast, Five Nights at Freddy’s, and Emily Wants to Play.

Along with his video game content, CoryxKenshin includes vlogs such as buying his dad a car, video reactions, and heart-to-heart videos with his viewers.

Source

CoryxKenshin is a very sensitive and transparent youtuber who shares a lot of his personal struggles with his community. For example, in one of his heart-to-heart videos, CoryxKenshin tells his audience about his Ectodermal Dysplasia (a condition that disrupts the growth patterns of teeth) and how insecure he was about it.

This channel features video game production companies such as Puppet Combo which produces retro themed games that appear from the 1980s. Also, this channel has series’ such as Spooky Scary Sundays, that feature fan-picked, animated, viral videos that get published every Sunday with Cory’s added commentary. CoryxKenshin is one of few successful minority video gamers that I have heard of with variety and personality to bring his skill to life, which makes me want to support him even more.

Check out Cory’s YouTube channel here.

Kenya McLean is a junior and a marketing major at Salisbury University. She plans to graduate in the class of 2020 and loves helping out her campus community.
Nadia Williams is a senior studying Political Science, Communications and French at Salisbury University. She enjoys writing about policy, media and culture. She hopes to use journalism as a tool to empower others to play an active role in their communities.