Winter As Described By The Cast of Friends 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

The change in seasons tends to bring about a mix of emotions and the cast of friends knows exactly how you’re feeling. 

You were just getting used to Fall. You can’t wait to wear your new vests and brown boots. It is a bad day if you didn’t get your pumpkin spice latte. All you can think about is how to coordinate your outfits with your friends for the photoshoot at the pumpkin patch. Suddenly, you wake up to temperatures in the 20s, freshman from Florida screaming in awe, and snow on the ground.  

1. When you turn the radio on and every channel is playing Christmas music.

2. When it’s the beginning of January and Christmas and New Years are over and realize you have nothing else to look forward to besides another stressful 18 credit semester. 

3. When you realize winter is almost over and that means no more pretty snow and you didn’t take advantage of it enough.

4. But then you realize winter ending means summer is upon us!

Marie is from a suburb near Chicago, Illinois. She enjoys spending time with her friends and family, and traveling to new places. When she's not writing or working hard on school work you can find her attending Notre Dame football games, watching Netflix or snacking on something sweet (or chicken nuggets).
A senior at Saint Mary's College in Notre Dame, IN studying Theatre, Film, and English. An avid lover of indie films, thrift stores, and color coding. Trying to do it all, sometimes succeeding.