I’m Here for Justin Timberlake

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Alright, the Superbowl is just around the corner. And while I do enjoy watching the game, my investment will lie in the commercials and the half time performance until the Detroit Lions make their debut (2019, I’m calling it). To say I was excited when I heard Justin Timberlake would be the half time performer would be a slight understatement. As a JT fan, here are a few tips to help you prepare for his half time performance.

1. Listen to all the oldies. Yes this includes all *NSYNC (I’m hoping for the reunion to happen this weekend)

2. Now that you’ve got some of your favorite JT jams in your head, keep his new album on repeat until Sunday.

3. Watch a Justin Timberlake movie, or make it into a movie marathon. Nothing wrong with either of those! Because although we’ll be watching Justin for his singing and flawless dance moves, let’s not forget about the multitalented gifted performer that he is.

4. Do an Instagram sweep through his profile just to be reminded of all the reasons we love him.

5. Do not forget an inhaler. You know his performance will leave you in shock and utter disbelief because he is in fact, Justin Timberlake. Just be prepared.

Allie Royce

Saint Mary's '18

Hope you find my work relatable and humorous.