How to Prepare for the South Bend Perma-Cloud

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

There is nothing prettier than autumn at Saint Mary’s, but as the leaves start to fall, so does the temperature. The inevitable South Bend perma-cloud is approaching. If we’re lucky, we can get a few more weeks of beautiful weather, but before you know it, the green grass will be covered in mounds of white snow and you’ll be stuck scraping iec off your cars every morning. Thanks to the amazing people at Her Campus, we have all the necessities to prepare for winter, and we want to share them with you! 

Snuggle up with a warm cup of coffee using Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener. With no artificial ingredients, Zing is the perfect sugar substitute for your morning coffee.

When you can’t bear to go outside and brave the weather, staying in and getting crafty is a perfect alternative. Use Martha Stewart’s glitter glue to make some new holiday decor for your dorm room. Can’t think of a Christmas gift for someone? There are plenty of Pinterest worthy crafts to be made with this glitter glue! 

With the weather change comes a makeup change and NYC New york color is here to help. With one of their awesome City Proof 24 hour Waterproof eyeshadow, your makeup will be able to withstand all of the elements of a South Bend winter. 

When you look out the window and all you can see is….nothing because it’s snowing too hard, it’s hard not to wish you were sitting on the beach with effortlessly beautiful beachy waves. Fortunately, TRESemme is here to give you the beachy look even while you’re surrounded by snow. Using the Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray you can transport yourself to a tropical paradise and at least pretend the weather isn’t so bad. 

When you’re heading out the door and you need stuff your hat, gloves, scarf, tissues, chapstick, cough drops and all of your other winter necessities in a bag, we have the perfect one for you. The MZ Wallace Chelsea tote is made of Bedford, a light, soft, and durable nylon made exclusively for MZ Wallace. The fabric is treated with a coating to make it water and stain resistant, making it perfect for lugging through the snow.

Winter calls for layers on layers on layers, so shop for some new winter sweathers with a gift card to Marshall’s! A gift card is basically an excuse to go shopping…

Soothe your dry, chapped lips with a Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick.

Do you want to win some of these awesome products?? Make sure you are following Her Campus Saint Mary’s on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram to be the first to find out about our giveaway! 

Therese Burke

Saint Mary's