How to Have The Best Summer Ever

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

The Saint Mary’s team was lucky enough to receive another AMAZING package from the generous Her Campus sponsors! This one is all about celebrating yourself! All of these goodies are just what we needed to get us through finals and ready to celebrate ourselves all summer long! 

1. Good food

No summer, or any season for that matter, is complete without a surplus of Chipotle. The popular restaurant just announced that they will stop serving foods with GMO ingredients becoming the first restaurant of its size to do so. This news is just an added bonus to the BOGO cards we got in our package! The SMC writers will definitely be hitting up Chipotle this summer! 

2. Be prepared

Summer weather usually means warm sunshine but going to school in the Midwest we know just how fast the weather can change. There’s nothing better than being prepared, and the Boohoo ponchos we’ll keep us ready for anything. These are the perfect essential to throw in your purse, or keep on hand for those football game days when the glorious South Bend weather is in full force…

3. A good beach read

Whether you’re lounging on the beach or riding the train to your summer job, you’ll love Rich Bitch by Nicole Lapin. We’re not all finance majors, so we need a little help here and there when it comes to managing our money. Financial journalist and money expert Nicole Lapin lays out a 12-Step Plan in which she shares her experiences, mistakes and all, of getting her own finances in order. No lecturing, just help from a friend. And even though money is typically an off-limits conversation, nothing is off-limits here.

4. Stay Active

If you’re looking to tone up your body for summer or just want a fun workout, the Crunch Live free 30 day membership will keep you active all day. Crunch Live lets you work out where you want and when you want. We are giving you an exclusive and free 30-day trial of Crunch Live which gives you unlimited access to 70+ online workouts inspired by Crunch’s most popular classes including kick butt cardio, strength training, yoga, pilates and more! Crunch offers an authentic in-gym experience online, with real instructors leading the classes. 

5. Switch up your style

Add some bling to your summer wardrobe with these sparkly Blink tattoos. Get festival ready or just have some fashion fun with these Blink Tattoos that will keep you looking fabulous all summer long.

Think you need some of these to make your summer even better? Share this article on Facebook telling us how you #CelebrateYourself and you can win some of the products from this package! 

Let the countdown to summer begin! 

Therese Burke

Saint Mary's