Garnier Samples: The Mane Attraction!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Do finals have you wanting to pull your hair out? Don’t do that! Garnier is here to save the day! 

Garnier believes that everyone possesses her own natural beauty and everyone has the power to make that beauty shine through. Even if you’ve got your hair in a bun studying for finals, Garnier’s aim of beauty is happiness and feeling at ease with yourself and others. It’s about taking care. Take care of those luscious locks with Garnier’s new Volume Extend Collection! 

Garnier has been nice enough to supply HCSM with samples of their newest collection! 

“Instantly extend volume for all-day fullness! The ultra- light cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, strengthens while it thickens hair. Volume is extended for long- lasting fullness and body.” 

So when you’ve got a whole day to spend studying, keep your hair looking great with Garnier’s new Volume Extend! Just because you’re worn out during finals doesn’t mean your hair has to be too! 

Check out our Facebook page and Twitter for updates about sample giveaways!