Chrissy Teigen: Social Media Queen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Who doesn’t love Chrissy Teigen? She’s a woman who can do it all. Aside from being the wife to superstar John Legend and the mom to adorable baby Luna and her soon to son, Chrissy is a supermodel turned TV host, New York Times bestselling author, and most importantly, a social media queen. Chrissy has been speaking her mind on Twitter for the last several years. There’s a reason why she has nearly 10 million followers. In 140 characters or less, Chrissy has been able to share her thoughts with the world. If you don’t follow Chrissy, you have definitely been missing out. To catch you up on what you have been missing, here are just a few of my favorite Chrissy Teigen tweets.

Chrissy has no problem reminding people that the mega popular song “All of Me” was written about her and she deserves some credit.

Who wouldn’t want to be an intern for Chrissy?

Out of everyone in the world, she tweeted about Jon Gosselin from Jon and Kate Plus 8. You can’t help but laugh when you read this.

Chrissy doesn’t just use Twitter to be funny. She offered via a tweet to pay gymnast McKayla Maroney’s fine for violating an NDA to speak up against Larry Nassar.

She isn’t wrong… John does kind of look like Arthur.

She tweets what we are all thinking.

Have I convinced you to check out Chrissy Teigen’s Twitter page? These are just six out of the thousands of tweets she has blessed us with over the years. Also, don’t forget she has an Instagram! Who wouldn’t want to see cute pictures of her with John Legend and baby Luna? I know I do.

Lauren is happily living life as a Communication Studies Major at Saint Mary's College. When not writing for Her Campus or studying for classes, she can be found binge watching reality TV or obsessing over Notre Dame Football.
Colleen Zewe

Saint Mary's '18

I love fall, holidays, PSLs and forcing my dog to take pictures with me for Snapchat.