Campus Cutie: Sarah McKevitt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Sarah McKevitt! 

One of our Her Campus writers, Sarah is always the one to bring giggles and laughs to any chat, and a friend who is always there, no matter what!

When she is not training for her next marathon, you can probably find Sarah socializing with some Belles or cuddling her pup, Pippa. If you have yet to meet this cutie, read all about her!

Name? Sarah McKevitt

Year? 2017Major? Communicative Sciences and DisordersActivities? Dance Marathon (FTK!!) women’s choir, NSSLHA, HANDS, campus ministry, HerCampusDorm? Holy Cross

Hometown? Orland Park,IlRelationship statue? Single. Lol.

If you had a book, what would Chapter 17 be titled? Chapter 17 would be titled.. It’s not easy being this awkward.

Favorite lunch go-to? Peanut butter and jelly for dayz. Lunch meat grosses me out

What is a favorite childhood memory? I love to think back to my Irish dancing days and spending excessive amounts of tome in the car on the way to competitions.

Favorite song? My favorite song is “The Prayer”- i just think it is so beautiful and I love the Italian language

Why did you choose your major? I chose my major because I absolutely adore people. I would love to help make a difference in individuals lives. Ideally, I’ll go to grad school for speech pathology. Being a singer, I have always been interested in the voice. Music is very important to me so thats why I’m getting a music minor because I couldn’t give it up in college.

If you were an animal, what would you be? If I was an animal I would like to be a fish. Swimming all day seems chill. Just keep swimming

What is the craziest thing to have happened in college yet? Craziest experience was definitely the Stanford game this year, standing in the rain absolutely miserable was so worth that last touchdown. I may or may not have teared up when it happened.

Red or blue? Red

Is it sea or ocean? Sea

Dogs or cats? Dogs

Twitter or Yik Yak? Twitter

Why SMC? Because go belles thats why.

Photos provided by the author

Be sure to follow HCSMC on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram!

Hannah Drinkall

Saint Mary's

Hannah graduated Saint Mary's College (May 2016) with a major in Communication Studies & a minor in Public Relations & Advertising. She was the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Saint Mary's, which she co-founded in December 2013. She's from Florida, and she is now working in New York City with New York Times best selling author, Adriana Trigiani. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @hannahdrinkall!