Campus Cutie: Sam Yoo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.
Name: Samantha Yoo
Year: Junior
Major: International Business and Finance 
Activities: RA in McCandless Hall, Treasurer for the ND/SMC Irish Dance Team 

What is your favorite part about being an RA in McCandless?

Being with the Freshmen is always really exciting. I love getting to know the girls and decorating the halls. I also love all the other RA’s I work with. McScandalous has a really close staff, which makes the job even more fun.  
What is your current Netflix Obsession?

Scandal

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Easy. Popcorn.

If you could have one celebrity to help you while stranded on a desert island who would you pick?

John Mayer. Because if I got scared, he could calm me down with that sexy voice of his at any time of the day. I mean at that point, there’s really no need to send out the search party. 

What is your favorite part about being a belle?

The friends I’ve met here are what have made being a belle amazing. Well that, and the fries at Cyber.

You studied abroad in Australia, what was your favorite part?

Australia was AMAZING! I think my favorite part was finding a new sense of independence in a place that is brand new. Plus, living right on the beach wasn’t half bad.

What is something on your SMC bucket list?

Have a dance party on the top of the bell tower. 

Dream Job?

Kesha’s personal assistant. Because I really think we’re destined to be best friends and would obviously make quite the dream team.

Favorite SMC memory?

Whenever I see Therese Burke

Where can we find you tearing up the dance floor?

Sometimes I get confused and think the whole world is my personal dance floor … BUT if I had to pick one place, you can probs find me requesting Steal My Girl at CJ’s.

Therese Burke

Saint Mary's