Campus Cutie: Renee Ruth

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Meet campus cutie Renee Ruth!

Major: Communications.

Hometown: Buchanan, MI

Best part of being a Belle? I just really love the small classes and of course the friends that I’ve made. I love the intimacy that Saint Mary’s allows and the relationships that it allows us to form with our classmates and our instructors. I also really love to talk, so the constant want for discussion in the classroom really soothes my soul.

Favorite spot on campus? Really anywhere that the wifi is strong.

If you could get dinner with any person, who would it be and why? Peggy Olson from Mad Men. She’s an iconic piece of that show, and women like her are iconic to society!

Favorite television show? MAD MEN! MAD MEN! MAD MEN! (yeah, it’s Reese Witherspoon’s favorite show of all time too)

Dream job? My dream job would be writing books while sitting on the floor with puppies running and jumping all around me.

Ideal vacation spot? Probably anywhere that I can relax (ha!) and is also filled with history and cute book stores!

Dogs or cats? DOGS DOGS DOGS! I mean I’ll pet a cat and of course try to save it if it’s in danger, but dogs just get me.

Fun fact about yourself: I have a safety pin in my left ear. Why? Oh I was just sitting in my grandma’s sewing room and I saw it. I thought to myself, “Renee, could you put this in your ear?” and so I tried and succeeded, and haven’t taken it out since. It’s a real conversation piece.

Follow me on Instagram: @reneeezyy Follow me on Snapchat: reneeezyy

Lauren is happily living life as a Communication Studies Major at Saint Mary's College. When not writing for Her Campus or studying for classes, she can be found binge watching reality TV or obsessing over Notre Dame Football.
Colleen Zewe

Saint Mary's '18

I love fall, holidays, PSLs and forcing my dog to take pictures with me for Snapchat.