Campus Cutie: Emily Brown

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Name: Emily Brown

Year: Class of 2016…rising senior! 

Major: Psychology

Favorite memory at SMC: Freshman year when my friends and I went onto the island late at night and ordered a pizza

Bucket list items for senior year: Graduate on time and try to have an idea of what I want to do with my life

Favorite dining hall food: PPP (personal pan pizza), of course

If you could have any job in the world no limitation it would be: Can I get paid for Traveling?

Study abroad: Ireland 2013-2014

Favorite study abroad memory: Using exam papers the last night to make a bonfire with all my friends

One place you want to visit before you die: I want to do a yoga tour in Thailand.  I just need to learn how to do yoga first.

Favorite date: Spontaneous and adventurous dates are my favorite but I don’t have one in particular that is my favorite. 

Something about yourself you want to share to the world: I’m a vegetarian who craves chicken a lot.

Preparations for finals week:  Make plenty of time for de-stressing activities.

Advice to people studying abroad: Do things you normally wouldn’t do and take advantage of every opportunity.

Weird thing you think will be invented and popular in 50 years: iPhone 56

Thanks, Emily!

Photos provided by the author

Be sure to follow HCSMC on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and Pinterest!

Sinead Hickey

Saint Mary's

Incoming Junior at SMC, writing and hoping people like it!
Hannah Drinkall

Saint Mary's

Hannah graduated Saint Mary's College (May 2016) with a major in Communication Studies & a minor in Public Relations & Advertising. She was the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Saint Mary's, which she co-founded in December 2013. She's from Florida, and she is now working in New York City with New York Times best selling author, Adriana Trigiani. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @hannahdrinkall!