Campus Cutie: Anibee Zingalis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

This Friday, Bellacapella, Saint Mary’s best (and only) acapella group are singing in their final concert of the year. With songs like “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” and “Rise Up,” how can anyone pass up on the opportunity to hear their fellow belles belt one out? Meet Anibee Zingalis, a freshman belle in Bellacapella who’s super exciting to perform in this year’s concert.

Major: Global Studies with a concentration in Global Business Administration and minoring in Environmental Studies.

Hometown: Born in Cleveland, from North Ridgeville, Ohio

Fun fact: I am a dinosaur fanatic (which a lot of people know about me) & for years my dream summer job is to sing at Cedar Point at the Red Garter Saloon.

Why she’s most excited for the concert: The set list is really fun and full of upbeat, empowering female songs.

Friday, 7pm, just 3 dollars, hear Anibee and her fellow Bella Belles sing in Carroll Auditorium. Because who can resist swaying along as they sing “The Bells of Saint Mary’s?”

Colleen Zewe

Saint Mary's '18

I love fall, holidays, PSLs and forcing my dog to take pictures with me for Snapchat.
Claire Condon

Saint Mary's

I think in Instagram captions.