As of Sunday evening, after an unforgettable ending to the 89th annual Academy Awards, the 2017 award season has officially come to a close. This award season has definitely been one that will be on everyone’s minds for quite some time. Even though it was one of the most politically charged award seasons in history, there were some great moments for everyone. Emma Stone won her first academy award, America was able to continue seeing Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon’s longtime feud play out on national television, and we were all able to watch the entertaining red carpet interviews with Giuliana Rancic and Ryan Seacrest on E!. Aside from these great moments, and so many more, there was one part of all three major award shows that was hard to ignore: THE FASHION.
The Golden Globes, The Screen Actors Guild, and of course, the Academy Awards are all known to have some of the best fashion of the year, and 2017 did not disappoint. Every year, I tune in to watch the various award shows and every following Monday I watch Fashion Police on E! to see what the fashion critics have to say about the fashion choices made the night before. After watching the red carpets, Fashion Police, and looking online at all the gorgeous gowns, I have made my decision on my favorite looks from the 2017 award season.
1. Emma Stone at the Academy Awards wearing Givenchy
2. Lily Collins at the Golden Globes wearing a Zuhair Murad Couture
3. Gina Rodriquez at the Golden Globes wearing Naeem Khan
4. Viola Davis at the Academy Awards wearing Armani
5. Emma Roberts at the Academy Awards wearing vintage Armani
6. Kerry Washington at the Screen Actors Guild wearing Dior
7. Reese Witherspoon at the Golden Globes wearing custom Atelier Versace
8. Mandy Moore at the Golden Globes wearing Naeem Kahn
9. Sunny Pawar at the Academy Awards… he could just win off his cuteness
10. And lastly, my favorite couple in Hollywood…. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend at the Academy Awards. Chrissy wore Zuhair Murad and John wore Gucci.