And the Tostal Performer Is…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

BONNIE MCKEE! 

Each Spring since the 1960’s, Saint Mary’s College hosts a popular singer to come rock out with all the Belles at the O’Laughlin Auditorium, right on campus! In past years, Saint Mary’s has welcomed Colbie Cailliat, Sara Bareillias, and Timeflies, just to name a few.

With finals week on the horizon of the concert, this event comes just before students begin to kick their studying into high gear. Tostal, put on by S.A.B. (student activities board) occurs during the last week of classes, giving students one last exciting event to enjoy before closing out the school year. This year, Saint Mary’s welcomes none other than the fabulous Bonnie McKee.

Bonnie is a singer and songwriter from Seattle, Washington. She has written eight #1 songs over the past two years including “Part of Me” by Katy Perry, “Hold It Against Me” by Britney Spears, and “Dynamite” by Taio Cruz.

Her most popular single, “American Girl” was released in July 2013, topping the charts ever since. Her second studio alubm is scheduled for release THIS SPRING so Belles can be sure to be some of the first to hear this new music! How exciting is that?!

McKee will be performing at Saint Mary’s on April 25th!

Check out her music video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uh6VZF0R5U

Don’t forget to pick up your tickets the week prior to the concert in April at the O’Laughlin Auditorium Box Office!

Hannah Drinkall

Saint Mary's

Hannah graduated Saint Mary's College (May 2016) with a major in Communication Studies & a minor in Public Relations & Advertising. She was the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Saint Mary's, which she co-founded in December 2013. She's from Florida, and she is now working in New York City with New York Times best selling author, Adriana Trigiani. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @hannahdrinkall!