This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

We all need a little more love in our lives, and who doesn’t love movie nights? Here is a ranking of some of the best Netflix rom-coms you can stream now!

1. To All the Boys I Loved Before

Come on, with all the perfectly meme-able love around Peter Kavinsky, how could this not be at the top of the list? Not only does the film provides a cast of diverse characters with complexity and nuance, but it provides a classic rom com trope you can’t help but fall in love with.

2. Moonrise Kingdom

An indie-film darling, this tale of two 12 year old star-crossed lovers will leave you wishing you had a house on an island and a pair of lefty scissors. A perfect fit for anyone looking to feel nostalgic and find some artsy Instagram captions.

3. Stardust

Magic, space pirates, fallen stars, what more is there to love? If you’re looking for something a little whimsical, this is the perfect choice for you. (Bonus: a makeover montage and a Robert De Niro musical number!)

4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Alright, alright, alright, another rom com classic! Love and hi-jinks always make the perfect combo, especially with cuties like Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey as the stars.

5. Leap Year

World wide travel? Irish accents? Almost kiss scenes? Be still my heart. This film is the perfect fit for someone wishing for a transatlantic love story.

A senior at Saint Mary's College in Notre Dame, IN studying Theatre, Film, and English. An avid lover of indie films, thrift stores, and color coding. Trying to do it all, sometimes succeeding.