Style > Beauty

Which Fall Candle Are You Based on Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Fire Signs: Aries, Leo & Sagittarius | Frosted Cranberry

To help get into the fall spirit (like every college girl right now) you can’t go wrong with cranberries! Fire signs are known to be thankful, grateful and blessed. This candle works to represent exactly that!  Fire signs are also known to be leaders, which reminds me of my favorite Thanksgiving food that leads the pack. Crandberry sauce! Keep being sweet, fire queen!! 

Earth Signs: Taurus, Virgo & Capricorn | Fresh Balsam

Boxed Water Is Better

It’s pretty fitting that I hook up my Earth sign peopele with a fresh balsam candle.  It consists of woodland balsam, crisp eucalyptus, fir branches, cedarwood and essential oils. They share traits of beauty, artistry and a love of luxury and comfort. This candle has Earth signs written all over it!!  

Water Signs: Cancer, Scorpio & Pisces | Marshmallow Fireside

Pexels
Water signs are known to want security at all times. They intentionally listen to sad music and movies (admit it, you do) and what better way to get sentimental then with a warm and cozy bonfire!  Marshmallow Fireside is made up of toasted marshmallow, smoldering woods, fire roasted vanilla and crystallized amber.  I’m craving to smell this candle ASAP!! Sounds pretty cozy to me! 

Air Signs: Gemini, Libra & Aquarius | Champagne Apple & Honey

Airplane Wing Towards Clouds
Sheila / Pexels
When it comes to Air signs, they’re known to thrive at parties! It wouldn’t even be a party with an air sign in sight. Champagne is the ultimate party and celebration cocktail plus a touch of apple and honey? COUNT ME IN!! Pink lady apple, sparkling champagne and Jasmine honey are what make up this sweet masterpiece of a candle. Perfect for a chilly fall night! Light it up, girl! 

Chandler Long Day
Giphy

Kali D'Agostinis

Sacred Heart '21

Just a senior in college never wanting to leave!!
Sacred Heart student from Mass, sharing my thoughts and interests with others on Her Campus :)