This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

With the state of the world we’re in, it can feel impossible to find love. But, love can bloom even if it has to be mostly virtual. Here are some tips to help your love life stay alive and interesting during the pandemic. 

1. Take a Virtual Trip to the Zoo

tiger in cage
Yomex Owo through Unsplash

Set up a zoom meeting and find a website that offers live animal cams and spend time together watching the cute animals and switching between exhibits. To make it even more fun, you can watch the live cams for a zoo, and then also take a virtual trip to an aquarium and watch those live cams. 

1. Send Each Other Dinner

picnic blanket, food and hat
Evangelina Silina

Order your boyfriend’s favorite food and send it to his door and have him send you yours. Then, eat your food together over zoom or facetime. For extra fun, do a Zoom call and share your screen of a YouTube video at a fancy restaurant for the full experience. You could talk, eat, and bond over dinner, just like if you were really together in person.

1. Take a Virtual Trip to an Amusement Park

You can do a Zoom call and share your screen of a pov video on a rollercoaster. You could do this for a bunch of different rides. One fun spin on this idea, is to do a virtual visit to one of the Disney parks. Especially if you have a projector, the ride feels so realistic. 

1. Take a Love Language Quiz Together

Woman sitting on bed with laptop
Photo by Charles Deluvio from Unsplash

You could take a love language quiz with your boyfriend and then talk about your results. See if you have the same love language, and if not, what’s different?

I hope you find these tips helpful and inspire you to get ut there and mingle (virtually of course)!

Amanda Palma

Sacred Heart '24

Hi, I'm Amanda and I'm from New York! I'm a graphic design major at Sacred Heart University with digital marketing and honors minors. I love art, cooking & baking, and cake decorating!
Sacred Heart student from Mass, sharing my thoughts and interests with others on Her Campus :)