Victoria Milhomens

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Back to Basics

Campus Cutie: Victoria Milhomens

Age/Year: Sophomore, 19

Major: Double Major in Pre-Med & Spanish

Future Career Plan: OBGYN

Hometown: Bristol, RI

Relationship Status: Single

Campus Involvements: Residential Life, Relay for Life, La Hispanidad, A3C, Theta Phi Alpha, Choir, and Theatre.

This or That?

Sweet or Salty? Sweet

Summer or Winter? Winter

63’s or Linda’s? Linda’s

Cats or dogs? Dogs

Coffee or Tea? Coffee

Day or Night? Day

The Favs

Color: Purple

Store: Fashion to Figure

Food: Mac and Cheese

Movie: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Book: My Sister’s Keeper

Band/Artist: Michael Buble

TV Show: Grey’s Anatomy

Actor: Channing Tatum

Actress: Meryl Streep

Animal: Red Panda

Place on Campus: Mahog 

Would you Rather….

Use sandpaper as toilet paper OR use hot sauce as eye drops?

Sandpaper as toilet paper

Have a permanent clown face OR permanent clown clothes?

Permanent clown clothes

Go without Internet OR without a car?

Go without a car

Take a guaranteed $100,000 OR a 50/50 chance at $1,000,000?

Take a 50/50 chance at $1,000,000

Be rich and ugly OR be poor and good-looking?

Poor and good-looking

Let’s Get Personal

Viki: You’ve been in college for about a year and a half now. What’s been your favorite part so far?

Victoria: I have to say my favorite part of college so far as been meeting and getting to know people. In high school I was always very social and outgoing and coming to college I knew that I wanted to try and be the same way. Being so involved on campus has allowed me to get to know many different types of people and make may new friends that I know always have my back.

Viki: I understand, I feel the same way. Speaking of getting to know people, what’s something not too many people know about you?

Victoria: I have a little brother who is adopted but looks just like me.

Viki: How interesting! Where is he adopted from?

Victoria: Right from my home state of Rhode Island!

Viki: That’s pretty cool! I bet your brother is great…. So, if you had to pick just one, what would be your life motto?

Victoria: “Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.”

Viki: That’s a good way to look at life. So I’m sure many of us are dying to know… how do you deal with your freshman 24/7?

Victoria: I gotta say I love my freshman. They are all pretty great and seem to be enjoying their short time here at SHU. I am so happy and honored that I was chosen to be an RSA my sophomore year. I am currently an RSA in CWC- Building B. All my fellow RSAs are wonderful, and I am so lucky to be able to work with such a great group of people.

Viki: What made you want to join Theta Phi Alpha?

Victoria: Theta Phi Alpha holds a special place in my heart. It’s been a little over a year since my initiation, and I wouldn’t change it for the world. From the moment I walked into the room during recruitment I knew that Theta Phi Alpha was the place for me. Theta Phi and all of my sisters have become my home away from home here at Sacred Heart. Through all the ups and downs of college I know that I will always have my sisters to help me through and I will always have a shoulder to cry, a person to make me laugh, or even just someone to give me a hug.

Viki: That’s great. So it’s clear you have a bunch of girlfriends, but I bet all the boys are curious…what’s the first thing you look for in a guy?

Victoria: I think I would have to say the first thing I look for in a guy, besides being a gentleman of course, is their eyes. I like a guy with nice dark eyes.

Viki: Good to know for all the bachelors out there! So what’s your #1 guilty pleasure?

Victoria: Binge watching Grey’s Anatomy

Viki: Netflix is great, isn’t it?

Victoria: Yes! Thank God for Netflix!

Viki: Okay, so one last question… who is someone you absolutely cannot live without?

Victoria:  I wouldn’t be the person I am today without the support of my family and my closest friends. Without them, I don’t know what I would do. I am lucky enough to say that I have a very large, close-knit family. We are always looking out for each other and always have each other’s best interests at heart. My best friends also keep me grounded and without them, I don’t know how I would survive college. I feel so blessed to have so many people in my life that care about me!

Victoria Caputo

Sacred Heart

Victoria Caputo is a junior at Sacred Heart University. She is an English Major with a double minor in Creative Writing and Graphic Design studying as a graduate student in the Elementary Education program. She is a co-chair of Relay for Life, the founder and President of To Write Love on Her Arms, and the newly appointed Treasurer of SHU's Her Campus Chapter!
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.