etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Culture > News

Tristan Thompson Cheats with Kylie’s BFF?!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Bye bye Tristan Thompson! News exploded across the internet that Khloe Kardashian’s on/off boyfriend, Tristan, and father of her daughter True cheated on Khloe with…

Jordyn Woods?!!

On Tuesday, a Hollywood Unlocked instagram account posted saying that Woods attending a party at Thompson’s residence and sources saw the two getting close and making out. Woods was said to not have left the place until 7 am that morning.

Khloe commented on the post with screaming emojis:

BFF Malika also commented “these hoes aint loyal” on another post about the scandal.

Khloe has officially parted ways with Thompson. They will likely remain cordial for the sake of their daughter, but nodating is seen in the near future.

Just hours before the news broke, Kylie posted a snapchat with BFF and roommate Jordyn, not seeming to know what was about to hit them later that day.

Jordyn has been a part of the Kardashian-Jenner family since her and Kylie became friends at a young age. She is practically a member of the family, even being a part of Khloe’s clothing line “Good American”.

Kendall Jenner has since unfollowed Thompson on instagram, with Kim Kardashian doing the same with both Thompson and Woods. Kourtney Kardashian also follows neither party members on Instagram. 

On Wednesday, a source has stated that Kylie has kicked Jordyn out of her house. Woods is moving back in with her mother and giving the Kardashians some much needed space.

Devin Gavigan

Sacred Heart '21

Hi, my name is Devin Gavigan and I am an English and Communications major with an Advertising and PR concentration at Sacred Heart University. I have always had a passion for writing and everything creatively stimulating. I hope you enjoy my articles!
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.