sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Top 3 Disney Halloween Movies To Get You Into Spooky Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

With fall quickly approaching and Halloween around the corner there are many ways to get ready for spooky season this year. Here’s a top 5 must watch movie list to get you ready for spooky season this fall!  

1. Twitches 

In a world where long lost twins meet by destiny on their 21st birthday, they also find out they are secretly witches (crazy plot twists I know). Each sister but use their magic powers to defeat the forces of darkness destroying their kingdom. This 2005 film has so many great components to it that it’s become a stabilized halloween movie in many families each year!  

2. Hocus Pocus 

The 1993 Disney classic is one movie that’s a classic from any 90’s kids childhood. The  storyline of three witches found accidentally by children on a mission to become a mortal, how much better can that get? No matter how many times you watch Hocus Pocus it will always be a classic Halloween time film that is sure to get you feeling spooky soon.

3. Halloween Town 

Another classic Disney film that was essential to every kid’s childhood memories. The  1998 movie tells the story of a family whose grandmother secretly is from another dimension known as Halloweentown. The movie transports you to a whole other world  filled with witches, ghosts, and goblins that will definitely make you want to catch the bus to Halloweentown this year!

Hopefully these top picks will help start off your spooooky season this fall!  

Lindsey McCarthy

Sacred Heart '21

Lindsey McCarthy is a senior majoring in Communications with concentrations in PR & Advertising at Sacred Heart University. Some of her favorites things include music, coffee, and all things Disney.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.