Tips for Staying Fresh & Clean this Summer

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

It’s that time in the semester again – Her Campus Survival Kits are here!  This time, we are focusing on the best products for staying fresh and clean during the summer.  The hot temperatures, sandy and salty beach, and fun-filled days mean that we all need to routinely freshen up a few more times than normal.  Here are some products that make that super simple and we all have used and loved ~ HCXO! #ad

Hotter days and sunshine are amazing, but they also require that you have the best deoterent on hand.  The Secret Invisible Solid stays on for up to 48 hours and not to mention, the scents are amazing!

Stay extra fresh if you’re by the pool or the beach in your trendy new bathing suit with the Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths.  Seriously, we’re with Khloe K. on this one.  These are a feminine hygiene essential, especially during this season!

Going on a weekend getaway?  Even if it’s just to your family’s beach house, packing smart is always important.  When packing your toothbrush, every college student who has ever lived in a dorm knows that Steripods are the way to go.  They keep your toothbrush dry and clear of any bacteria – important in the hot, humid weather.  

Makeup-less beach days are arguablly one of the best parts of summer.  No one cares if you let your natural hair go and wear a fresh face out on summer days.  However, if you’re looking for a simple way to still appear presentable, products like the Essence Eyebrow Designer will keep you natural looking, but still put together.  Brows in place and a little mascara, and you’re good to go!

Have a memorable summer, collegiettes!

Laura Lampert

Sacred Heart

Laura is a Communications Studies major with a concentration in Digital Marketing/PR.  Campus Correspondent at Sacred Heart, overly-involved, and always five minutes late with an iced coffee.