nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Career

A Thank You Letter As We Graduate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

When I first entered Sacred Heart University, I experienced many firsts. My first roommate, my first dining hall experience, my first college party, my first all nighter spent studying… and the list goes on. All of these firsts that once felt so strange have become so normal. Now fast forward 4 years later. In this past week, I have experienced many lasts. My last day of classes, my last final, my last Red’s night, and my last Her Campus article.   It is these little things that have overwhelmed me with gratitude for all of the firsts, the lasts, and everything in between. But most importantly, it is the people I have experienced all of the things with that make me so grateful. So I wanted to say thank you… 

Thank you to my people, my best friends, and my second family (you know who you are). We made it through together! Through the highs and the lows, I could not have had a better group of friends to lift me up. I wish I could bottle up every memory, laugh, and study session with you all. Every one of you will forever have a special place in my heart and I am extremely grateful to have friendships that will last a life time beyond these 4 years. The second we cross that stage, the beginning will have just begun. I can’t wait to see where life takes us. 

And lastly, Thank you SHU for allowing me to find my people and for giving us this place we will always call ‘home’.    

Lauren Khoury

Sacred Heart

Lauren is an Exercise Science major with plans to become a Physical Therapist in order to help people become the best version of themselves.