Style

Target Suits Are the Ones For You This Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Bathing suit season is write around the corner! What better place to get affordable but trendy bathing suits then Target? I did the searching so you don’t have to. Here are my top picks this season!

1. Women’s Scoop Neck Bralette Bikini Top- Xhilitation Multi Stripe

Striped bathing suits are in this season. The pastel colors are definitely unique and will grab people’s attention.

2. Women’s Striped Scoop Back One Piece Swimsuit-Xhilaration Multi Stripe

If you prefer one piece bathing suits and loved the stripes of the first one, then this is the bathing suit for you!

3. Women’s Ruffle Bandeau Bikini Top-Xhilaration- Red Stripe

Lately, a lot of people seem to be wearing high waisted bottoms. This strapless one is perfect because if you’re laying out in the sun, you won’t get bad tan lines and you’ll still look cute.

4. Womens Cut Out Elastic Trim One Piece Swimsuit- Xhilaration Black

This simple but unique one piece is a must. Just wear extra sunscreen so you don’t get a weird tan line!

5. Women’s Ribbed Triangle Bikini Top- Kona Sol

This is a common triangle bathing suit but it is a staple for the summer. I especially love it in this purple shade.

6. Women’s Ribbed Ruffle One Piece Swimsuit- Sugar Coast by Lolli Pink/ White StripeIf you are looking to cover yourself up a little more, try this unique ruffle style. The stripes will bring out your nice figure too!

7. Women’s Bow Front Midkini Bralette Bikini Top- Shade & Shore

If you’re in the mood to stand out with this pop of color, give this scarlette tie top a try!

8. Women’s Ribbed Bralette Bikini Top- Xhilaration- Animal Print

Finally, we have an animal print look that is back and better than ever from the early 2000’s.

Have fun picking out your new bathing suits! Happy Spring!

Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.