This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Summer 2021 is almost HERE… and we are more than ready! 

Especially with the school year we’ve had, I’m ready for some fun in the sun and zero responsibilities to look forward to.

With just a little under two months away for us college gals, why not get you in the mood for the best season yet!?

Summer wouldn’t be summer without a hype playlist and with all the overwhelmingly new music coming out from some of the biggest pop stars, why not curate a playlist you can blast on the beach with friends while getting the worst sunburn possible?  What a combo! Let’s do this!

Here is your:

Summer 2021 Playlist!

Love You Different | Justin Bieber ft. BEAM

I cannot be a JB STAN and not put some of his new music from his most recent album, Justice on this playlist.  I mean, it’s just inevitable.  This song gives off such Caribbean vibes with the beat and BEAM’s Jamaican sound he brings to the table.  It’s hard to jam out and not think of palm trees and cool breezes on a tropical island.  I mean, Jones Beach is nothing compared to the Caribbean but a girl can dream right??    

Higher | Clean Bandit (ft. iann dior)

This song might be low key right now but I guarantee it will blow up by the summer. Clean Bandit just has bops and you probably recognize iann dior who is from the hit TikTok song, “Mood” which also features 24kGolden.  This song is just such a vibe and perfect for warm summer days ahead!!

Up | Cardi B

I don’t think I really need to explain myself with this one because Cardi just slays in every way possible and I’m pretty sure everyone will understand why this song made it onto the playlist.  It really just makes me wanna spit bars with my girls on a summer night and vibe with one another…Certified bop!! 

Driver’s License | Olivia Rodrigo

Another song I don’t think needs an explanation.  Since its release, Olivia has been topping the charts with this heartbreak of a song.  Even though it doesn’t shout summer hype vibes, it’s just the song that everyone screams at the top of their lungs to and will probably get everyone else in their feels by the chorus.  It’s a song we’re still going to be losing our voices to in 10 years, just wait!

Goosebumps (Remix) | Travis Scott & HVME

This song always brings me on my feet and just brings good vibes wherever I go.  It makes me dance like an idiot but too hyped to care.  Its beat easily makes me picture a good time anywhere I go and I can’t wait to blast it this summer! 

There you have it! Your summer 2021 playlist and I cannot wait to blast every one of these tracks wherever I end up this summer.  Enjoy!!

Kali D'Agostinis

Sacred Heart '21

Just a senior in college never wanting to leave!!
Sacred Heart student from Mass, sharing my thoughts and interests with others on Her Campus :)