Suit Up for Spring Break with These Bathing Suits!

I’m in utter disbelief that the spring semester is almost halfway through and that spring break is next week! Amid last-minute plane ticket purchases, toiletry shopping (we’re talking about needing a SUBSTANTIAL amount of tanning oil) and packing, we might end up forgetting perhaps the most important part of spring break prep: BATHING SUIT SHOPPING! Take a look below to get some inspiration for updating your swimwear wardrobe this season!

Suit 1: Gray and Floral Bikini

Okay guys, isn’t this just the most PERFECT bikini ever made? This one is bound to make heads turn on the beach – it is the perfect light gray with the most unique floral bottom and I think it’s safe to say that a peach and olive green combo looks good on everyone! Check out suits similar this one on TRIANGL and you will not be disappointed.

Suit 2: Logo Suits

A trend spotted around the end of last summer and this upcoming spring break is logo-plastered bathing suits. Brands like Tommy Hilfiger and Victoria’s Secret have been loving this trend; it adds a little detail to the suit without it being super tacky like those graphic tees you were rocking way back in 2010...

Suit 3: High-Cut One Pieces

Bring back the 90’s with a high cut, classic one-piece bathing suit! This should be a staple in every beach-goer’s closet; it provides enough coverage for those days when you’re feeling a little bloated without making you feel confined and overheated. Forever 21, Target, and Aerie have been seen selling these in multiple colors, so go ahead and buy one (or a couple) to express your inner beach babe!

Spring Break is a time to relax before the stress of finals pile up, so why not spend it somewhere warm on a nice beach basking in the sun and hanging out with your friends?! Just make sure you have some rockin’ bathing suits with you first! ;)