Studying abroad is the best experience a student can have during their college years. Aside from the “studying,” traveling every weekend, meeting new friends and adjusting to the culture are some of the many things expected to happen during one’s time abroad.
While traveling throughout Europe and getting lost in foreign cities, cool restaurants and outdoor markets can be found on almost every street corner. Eating and drinking is an experience in itself while being abroad. Many types of food and drinks will be tried once, twice or maybe even every day of the trip.
1. Pizza in Rome, Italy
2. Gelato in Positano, Italy
3. Beer in Munich, Germany
4. Wine in Tuscany, Italy
5. Fish and Chips in London, United Kingdom
6. Trdelnik ‘Churro’ in Prague, Czech Republic
7. Crepe in Paris, France
8. Gyro in Corfu, Greece
9. Churros and Chocolate in Barcelona, Spain
10. Langos in Budapest, Hungary
11. Pffertjes ‘Mini Pancakes’ in Amsterdam, Netherlands
12. Custard Tarts in Lisbon, Portugal
13. Aperol Spritz in Venice, Italy