burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Snapshot: Coachella Boho-Chic Vibes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Festival style has become a huge phenomenon. The trends that celebrities and bloggers rock at Coachella Music Festival have almost stolen the spotlight from the artists and music!  Styling an outfit for the desert can be tricky, as you have to stay comfortable but also be ready for the constant photographs! Some of the most popular trends this year included fringe, excess jewelry, crop tops (which seem to be successfully holding onto their charm) and, lastly, white on white action. 

Gigi Hadid’s two looks were absolutely perfect! They fit the boho-chic theme perfectly, but were minimalistic and subtle at the same time.  Not to mention her boyfriend Cody who pulled off the fringe as well.  Gigi completed her day two carefree look with no shoes! 

Alessandra Ambrosio in her own brand, Ale by Alessandra.  

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the perfect combination of Coach and Chloe.  

Lauren Elizabeth posed in For Love and Lemons

Kendall Jenner in Jen’s Pirate Booty, Dylanlex, Saint Laurent, and Isabel Marant. 

Kate Bosworth rocked studded booties and handbag

Leah Capobianco

Sacred Heart

Sophomore at Sacred Heart University Interests: fashion, watching football, writing
Colleen O'Melia

Sacred Heart

Colleen O'Melia is a senior at Sacred Heart University. She is an English major with a concentration in Writing. Aside from being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Sacred Heart, she is President of Sacred Heart's Education Club, volunteers at a local schools, and mentors young students.