This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

In case you didn’t know, all four seasons of Big Time Rush are now available on Netflix. To some people this may not be a big deal, but to others like me who grew up obsessed with this show, it’s a trip down memory lane. This show originally was on Nickelodeon when I was in middle school, and I remember watching it and the repetitive commercials featuring one of their new songs. 

I was and am a massive Big Time Rush fan, so the excitement behind people re-watching the show now is thrilling. Not to mention – the TikToks are AMAZING. However, everyone these days is a Kendall girl, when I forever will be a Carlos stan; I dressed up as Carlos for halloween in like 6th grade. I’m not sure what I was thinking, but it’s a funny story to tell now when trying to tell people how incredible Big Time Rush is. 

Tiktok Account Screen & Plant
Photo by Hello I'm Nik from Unsplash

I also live for the actor who played “Gustavo Rocque” on the show who is now on TikTok too giving us the inside scoop on the boys and the show. He even exposed that the episode where Snoop Dog had a cameo, they all got high collectively together. 

This show is something I grew up with, and it changed me as a person. My friend group in middle school even assigned one of the boys to each person as a cute nickname. Also, I will never forget sobbing during the last episode where they sing “We Are” and show a montage of all of their best moments. I pray for a future reunion tour, because I never got to see them live and I already know all the songs they sing; therefore, I anticipate going to one of their concerts as soon as possible. I highly recommend watching Big Time Rush on Netflix. It’s got everything from comedy, cute boys, great music, and loveable characters. Don’t be afraid to send me all Big Time Rush TikToks!

Listening to boombox
Photo by Eric Nopanen from Upsplash

Ally Peto

Sacred Heart '23

Hi! My name is Ally! I'm a Film/Television major and I love eating pancakes and watching movies! :)
Sacred Heart student from Mass, sharing my thoughts and interests with others on Her Campus :)